Impact and RDR rollers
For use in extreme environments: Iron Ore, Hard Rock, Gold Mining, Bauxite and all other extreme, moist and dusty environments.
Megaroller’s Impact and Rubber Disc Return Rollers are designed to absorb the impact of large loads of ore falling onto conveyor belts. This range of rollers incorporates Megaroller’s proven Sealing Arrangement, and patented high-density polyethylene (HDPE) Bearing and Seal Housing, to deliver strength and durability in hard-working conveyor systems.
Ultimate Bearing Protection:
- Advanced Sealing Arrangement (Patent number 99/5238): The market’s most efficient sealing system. The arrangement is completely water tight and bearings are completely protected from moisture and grit.
- High-impact Bearing and Seal Housing (Patent number 2001/6883): Due to its innovative design, the bearing and sealing housing is able to absorb the impact imposed by uneven loads and belt speed. Bearings are protected from the heavy impact from lumps of material.
- High quality lubricant. Megarollers are lubricated for life.
- Only the best quality bearing brands (SKF or FAG) are used in our products.
Cost Effective and Durable:
- Megaroller Impact and Rubber Disc Return rollers are produced with the highest quality materials, using the latest technologies and according to strict manufacturing standards for superior performance. The rollers are covered with a series of rubber rings of adequate thickness, which act to absorb the impact of large amounts of material falling onto the conveyor. Utilising Megaroller’s innovative and patented bearing and seal housing, Megaroller Impact and RDR rollers eliminate the unwanted characteristics of steel bearing housings, which could shorten the lifespan of the roller’s bearings.
- The lighter weight than conventional Impact rollers means a ‘low breakaway’, thus a significant reduction in energy or start-up costs on conveyor drives.
- Megaroller seal offers a low friction coefficient.
- Energy Efficient bearings ensures a low power demand for conveyors.
Highly Durable Roller Body:
- Highly resistant to wear by abrasion.
- Designed to operate in extreme temperatures, harsh operating conditions, and in highly-corrosive chemical or coastal conditions.
Reduced Roller Mass:
- Minimise the risk created by manual handling.
- Lower breakaway mass saves start-up cost and power requirements.
100% Belt Friendly:
- Our Impact abd RDR rollers are fitted with the same HDPE end caps, and does not damage belt. Its frictional characteristics results in less build up and decreased abrasive action on conveyor belts.
Megaroller Megahybrid Roller Specs
|Outer Diametre/Available sizes|
|Shaft Sizes/Available Options|
|Gauge Length Range|
|250 – 1308 (Impact Rollers)|
|460 – 1308 (Rubber Disc Return Rollers)|
|Shaft material/Available Options Mild Steel|
|Standard Shaft Variations|
|Custom Shaft Machining/Available on request|
|Series 2000 End|
|Hexagon Head End|
|B2K inhouse brand|
|Special Variations/Available on Request|
|Links fitted for garland rollers|
|Short roller body|
|Longer roller body|